Spectrum Admissions has a Federal Work Study Position open in the Multi-use Science Labs within the Admissions Department for the Fall, and Spring Semester and possibly longer. The person selected may provide administrative/maintenance/laboratory support to and works under the supervision and direction of the Multi-use Science Laboratory Manager working for Spectrum Admissions.
Total number of hours to be worked per week will be between 15-20 hours per week, Monday to Friday and up to two Saturdays a month.
National University offers excellent opportunities for students to grow their skills while furthering their education.
• Assisting with biology/geology/forensic science lab set up
• Assisting with equipment and instrument maintenance
• Assisting with inventory of consumable supplies
• Set up of science equipment and instrumentation
• Data entry on excel spreadsheets
• Assisting with general laboratory maintenance
• Other duties as may be requested
• Must be currently enrolled in National University
• Must be Pell Grant eligible (FAFSA)
• Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
• Must have an unmet need based on total cost of attendance of student
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Web browsers
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Integrity, punctuality, and dependability
• Some science coursework preferred